Appointment of the members of the new BoD: Marinali as Chairman and Rossetti as CEO
Rome, 3 December 2021 – Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP), through its subsidiary CDP Equity, has completed the acquisition of an additional 10% stake in Open Fiber from Enel.
CDP Equity thus becomes the majority shareholder of Open Fiber with a total stake of 60% of the share capital. At the same time, Macquarie Asset Management has completed the acquisition of the remaining 40% of Open Fiber from Enel.
The new members of the Board of Directors of Open Fiber were then appointed: Barbara Marinali (Chairman), the current General Manager Mario Rossetti (Chief Executive Officer), with Alessandro Tonetti and Roberta Battaglia being designated by CDP Equity and Nathan Luckey e Geoffrey David Shakespeare being proposed by Macquarie Asset Management.
CDP Equity would like to thank the outgoing BoD of Open Fiber for their invaluable work.