We support Italy’s growth by using the country’s savings responsibly, in synergy with the Group companies. A united team, actively working daily to achieve the ambitious goals of our Business Plan, thanks to the commitment of all the Group Companies and its managers.
Growth, competitiveness and internationalization of Italian companies through direct and indirect equity participations
Management of equity investments in strategic infrastructure of the country in the gas and electricity sectors
Management of equity investments in major Italian industrial corporates
Working with companies towards new horizons and Italy’s growth on the world stage
Management of equity investments and "specialised" management of liquidation processes
Italian leader in property development
CDP Investimenti Sgr
Supporting housing policies, enhancement of public assets and growth of the tourism sector
Equity Investments and Fund
1) CDP, through CDP Reti, holds a 31.04% stake in Snam, a 29.85% stake in Terna and a 26.04% stake in Italgas.
2) It is noted that Snam holds a 13.50% stake in Italgas.
3) Through CDP Industria, CDP holds 71.32% of Fincantieri shares and 12.55% of Saipem shares
4) Through CDP Equity, CDP holds 18.68% of Webuild shares, 18.83% of B.F. shares and 25.67% of Trevi Finanziaria Industriale shares (through FSI Investimenti, 77.1% owned by CDP Equity).
5) Investment in Telecom Italia S.p.A. ordinary shares
1) Through CDP Equity, CDP holds 18.68% of Webuild shares, 20.05% of B.F. shares and 16.86% of Trevi Finanziaria Industriale shares (through FSI Investimenti, 77.1% owned by CDP Equity).
2) By virtue of its ownership in SACE, CDP holds a 76% stake in the share capital of SIMEST.
3) CDP, through CDP Reti, holds a 31.04% stake in Snam, a 29.85% stake in Terna and a 26.04% stake in Italgas.
4) Through CDP Industria, CDP holds 71.64% of Fincantieri shares and 12.55% of Saipem shares
5) Since April, 19 2014 shareholding in the capital of ICS, residual public bank pursuant to Article 151 of TUB (Banking Law) and independently-managed public organisation.
1) In liquidation.
2) Management and co-investment agreement signed by CDP and EIF to finance dedicated investment funds in the field of technology transfer.
1)Held through CDP Equity